To obtain a Russian transit visa the following documents are required:
- A valid passport with a visa of the country you are going to and/or from, if such visa is needed.
- A filled-in visa application form signed personally by the applicant.
- One professional photo 1 3/8' x 1 3/4' (35mm x 45mm) of the applicant with no headgear or sunglasses.
- Tickets with a fixed date of departure from Russia.
- Medical insurance for the whole period of staying in Russia.
- Greek residential permit (for the citizens of third states).
Transit visa is issued for the period needed for a transit through the Russian territory without stay (according to the itinerary and means of transport), but no longer than for 3 days.